- What kind of warranty does Enli offer?
Enli and its Affiliates warrant to Enli’s product that it will be in good working order for a period of up to 1 year from the shipping date from Enli.
The warranty is invalid if any component of the device was damaged or changed artificially or non-official released firmware was uploaded into the device.
- What’s the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process of ENLI?
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) service is available for customer, subjected to all purchased products from Enli. Customer should check and find the defective product first. Enli reserve the right to confirm if customer’s RMA request is valid.
RMA Process and Flow
When returning product to Enli for any request, you must first contact Enli Support Team and obtain an RMA number from the Enli RMA Center. This can be initiated by completing the Customer Service Form provided by Enli Technical Support Team.
After obtaining an RMA number from Enli, you must send the product — freight prepaid — to Enli. The RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of your package. If you send your product to Enli without the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, it will be returned to you unopened.
Please use a shipping company that can demonstrate proof of delivery. Enli does not accept responsibility for any lost shipments unless proof of delivery to Enli is provided.
Enli will not repair or replace a module that is shipped in such a way that the product is not properly protected. Enli will not accept any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassemble, repair or modification.
If you have any questions, please contact the ENLI Customer Service Center by E-mail at support@ENLII.com.
Note: Before RMA number is released, customers have to complete the registration on RMA system.
– In the case of DoA, Enli will be responsible for the transportation charges to and from Enli.
– In the case of Under-Warranty RMA Service, customer should be responsible for the transportation charges to Enli.
– In the case of Out-of-Warranty RMA Service, customer will be responsible for the transportation charges to and from Enli.
– DoA and RMA items are not allowed to mix together and send back to Enli in the same shipment.